Home of an unashamed Doctor x Rose shipper, DT fangirl and FF writer. Welcome to my nerdy paradise!
Equally important: is it “tongue thrusts” or “tongue-thrusts”? My senior English teacher wrote his Master’s thesis about hyphens, which apparently is a thing you can do…
OMG. Mind. Blown. I’m questioning the entire scene now, possibly my entire life.
(Me): We need a 12-step programme
(greenfairy13in-the-whoniverse): Who says I want to cure?! But we can totally plot out 12 points.
1) watching DW (RTD obv) and falling in love
2) hesitantly starting to read fanfiction
3) finding a real bad fic and deciding I can do better
4) guilty pleasure: reading a whole lot of smut
5) writing smut
6) starting to watch everything DT has ever done
7) ignoring the fact how often I think about DT
8) reading some more smut
9) getting totally frustrated over the fact that DT will never shag me
10) going to tumblr to find some people who are likewise obsessed ehm…besotted
11) the thought: ‘damn! I need help’
12) ’no I don’t… I’m quite happy, let’s go back to shipping’
So I just finished the latest ep and ohhhh….I wish someone could explain that jumbled crap I just endured.
So we had a telepathic alien, a bank and a woman with weird glasses who wanted what? There was some badly done timey whimeyness, no closure, no plot.
What was the point?! Saving the alien and his girl-friend? That can’t have been everything? Or was it? 45 minutes = 1 sentence of plot.
Ugh…in FF that would resemble a 100 word drabble. (and even these have more substance)
I don’t know!!!!!
Awwww…thank you, Left <3!
Pairing: Ten x Rose
Summary: The Doctor and Rose — and the TARDIS — are at a standstill. They need a gentle push in the right direction. What they get is a hard shove, from… the Doctor and Rose. (The TARDIS helps too.)
a trillion thanks to fadewithfury for her patience & being a fabulous beta
Part 3 - Teaser Trailer